Eligibility and Enrollment
- You are eligible for benefits starting on your date of hire if you are an employee working 20 hours or more per week.
- You may enroll your legal spouse or qualified Domestic Partner (see below for more info on Domestic Partners)
- Your dependent children (including the children of your qualified domestic partner) under the age of 26.
- Over age 26 ONLY if they are incapacitated due to a disability and primarily dependent on you for support.
When can I enroll or make changes?
In general, you can only make changes to your benefits during Open Enrollment. But if your family goes through a significant event like marriage, divorce, or a new baby, you may be eligible to change some of your benefits to fit your new situation.
If you experience a qualifying life event, you have 31 days to make your benefit change on BenefitSolver.
How to enroll?
Log on to our benefits enrollment site, BenefitSolver, via SSO below from ServiceNow’s network or from outside the network visit BenefitSolver directly. If you are first time user, you will need to register using our company key: ServiceNow (case-sensitive).
More on Domestic Partners
Qualified Domestic Partners are same-sex and opposite-sex couples who are registered with any state or local government agency authorized to perform such registrations, or who meet the criteria outlined below:
- Neither of you are married to anyone else
- You are each other’s sole Domestic Partner and intend to remain so continuously
- You reside together at the same residence and intend to do so indefinitely
- You are jointly responsible for each other’s common welfare and shared financial obligations
- You are not related by blood to a degree of closeness that would prohibit legal marriage in your state of residence