Family building starts with FertilityIQ
ServiceNow has partnered with FertilityIQ to support all team members who are interested in growing their families. FertilityIQ provides an extensive learning platform with over 200 expert-led fertility courses on a wide variety of topics. For those who are interested in moving forward with a fertility-related service, FertilityIQ offers a searchable database of doctors and clinics including detailed profiles and real patient reviews.
Your membership (including membership of up to two additional guests of your choosing) is fully covered by ServiceNow.
Here are a few of FertilityIQ’s popular courses:
- Lifestyle adjustments for successful conception
- Egg freezing, IUI, & IVF
- Endometriosis & male factor infertility
- Fertility for trans feminine, trans masculine, gay & lesbian individuals
- Solo parenting, adoption, foster & surrogacy
Register for your free account:
- Visit https://servicenow.fertilityiq.com
- Click Unlock Free Membership
- Enter your work email
- Select U.S. region box
- Click Verify
- Create an account with an email of your choice!
Who is FertilityIQ for?
FertilityIQ’s extensive course list and fertility resources are for anyone interested in building their family, regardless of family makeup, heritage, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
Those considering freezing eggs or embryos
Anyone trying to conceive unassisted
The LGBTQ+ community trying to plan for or build a family
Families growing through foster or adoption
Unpartnered women & men
Anyone considering or going through fertility treatment
Additional fertility solutions
Those enrolled in United Health Care (UHC) medical plan have access to specialized fertility nurses to guide you through your journey and help you optimize the fertility benefits available to you. Whether you’re evaluating your family-building options or have gone through fertility treatments before, Fertility Solutions can help you get the information you need.
- Access to qualified providers
- Education and counseling
- InVitro Fertilization (IVP) including:
- Egg/Oocyte Retrieval
- Embryo transfer
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection ICSI
- Assisted hatching
- Cryopreservation and storage of embryos for 12 months
- Embryo Biopsy for PGT-M or PGT-SR
- Frozen Embryo Transfer cycle including the associated cryopreservation and storage of embryos for 12 months
- AI (Artificial Insemination)
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- Ovulation induction and controlled ovarian stimulation
- Fertility Surgical Procedures
- Fertility Preservation – when planned cancer or other medical treatment is likely to produce infertility/sterility
- Embryo Biopsy, Genetic Testing and IVF for PGT-M or PGT-SR regardless of meeting infertility definition (to prevent transmission of a known genetic disorder)
Do I meet the program requirements?
- Under age 44, if using own eggs/oocytes; under age 55, if using donor eggs/oocytes
- Enrolled in the case management program for Medical
- Enrolled in the case management program for Pharmacy
- Dependent child – fertility Preservation when planned cancer or other medical treatment is likely to produce infertility/sterility covered for dependent children up to age 26
Get More Information
For information about this program, call toll-free at 1-866-774-4626. TTY users can dial 711. Enrollment in the Fertility Solutions Program is required to access benefits.