Legal Plans & ID Theft Protection Services
Identity Theft Protection Services
Make the internet a safer place for you and your family. All-in-one security solution that helps protect the things you care about most.
We’re doing more online than ever before – making us more vulnerable to fraud and online threats. MetLife Identity & Fraud Protection powered by Aura helps safeguard the things that matter to you most: your identity, money and assets, family, reputation, and privacy. That’s why ServiceNow is partnering with MetLife to offer comprehensive identity theft protection services.
Learn More about Identity & Fraud Protection
Please call Aura directly at 1-833-552-2123 for account, technical, or billing questions.
Watch the Identity & Fraud Protection Video
Identity & Fraud Protection FAQs
MetLife Legal Plans
Legal experts on your side, whenever you, and your parents, need them.
We know that legal help is valuable at every stage of life. Whether you’re getting married, sending kids off to college, or retiring and planning for the future, having access to expert legal help allows you to navigate life’s milestones confidently. MetLife Legal Plans Plus Parents covers you, your spouse, dependents, and your parents for many of the common legal issues your family faces. Sign up for a convenient payroll deduction of just $18.75 a month for MetLife Legal Plans or $24.75 a month for MetLife Legal Plans Plus Parents, and the plan will cover attorney’s fees for covered matters … with no deductibles, no co-pays, no claim forms or usage limits when using a network attorney. The cost will be automatically deducted from your paycheck.
Learn More about MetLife Legal Plans
Benefits of Estate Planning
Estate planning is just one of the many benefits of your MetLife Legal Plan. If you want to make sure your assets are distributed and your family will be cared for exactly as you wish, consider partnering with MetLife to take care of all the estate planning documents you’ll need.
Several components of an estate plan are covered by your legal plan, including:
- Will: A will ensures that your property will be distributed and your family will be cared for exactly as you wish. Without a will, the courts may decide how your property is distributed.
- Living Trust: A living trust allows you to distribute your assets and property while you are still alive, and may reduce the amount of taxes you may have to pay.
- Living Will: This document specifies the types of medical treatments you want in the event that you become unable to express those wishes directly.
- Durable Power of Attorney: In the event you become incapacitated, this document allows you to designate someone you trust to make decisions on your behalf.
- Probate Avoidance Documents: Keep your home out of the probate process and have it pass directly to the beneficiaries of your choosing with either a transfer on death deed or revocable living trust, depending on your state.
You can meet with an attorney to discuss your estate plan and have them prepare the documents you need, or you can use MetLife’s digital estate planning service to complete wills, living wills, and powers of attorney online in as little as 15 minutes.
To learn more about your coverages and see the MetLife attorney network, create an account at members.legalplans.com or call 800.821.6400.
Watch the MetLife Legal Plans Video